Friday, April 9, 2010

9april~nothing much

Today, everyone has their own problem including me.. To submit my FYP, i was rush here and there, go to the photostate shop, n then rushing to go see prof... but in the end,, walla,, he's not there....
then, a friend of mine got problem with her laptop,,, need to go repair immediately because her FYP is there, and everything was mess today..

so,, first of all.. relax.. take a deep breath.. n suddenly all problem go away.. (maybe)..
while i was in class, she (laptop girl) text me that she will be going with another friend.. ok, 1 problem solve... then, evening, went to prof and submit my FYP.. problem solve again...

but,, unfortunately,,, my dear2 is not having his best day today.. not all problem can be solve by just do nothing.. (dunno what im talking about..)

~the moral for today is............................................................

hmm,,,, think for yourself ;p, ijust want to loose thing on my mind and writing this crap.. ;p

~to my dearest,,, be patient... :* luv ya :*
thats all... tonite im going to stay at my friend house.. yeay... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment