Tuesday, June 17, 2014

bla bla..

WOW.. THIS IS WEIRD.. Haha.. Found this blog again.. the long and almost forgotten blog.. phew.. and I realized I've deleted most of my writing which involved some childish feelings.. Why,, because of my ex decided to involved in this blog.. Haha.. When i see it, last he post in this blog is when we still studying.. Now everybody had their own work and busyness to deal with.. And experiencing work after been working for almost 4 year,,, hmpp,, there are the sweet and bitterness of working.. the stress and the tension.. and meanwhile the most stressful thing is, the aging process.. as for today, i'm 27, an electrical engineer and single.. well, and being single is another stressful part.. But single in which I could not say if i'm single or not.. complicated.. very complicated.. Well, i always wanted to try this.. A Confession Bear : i made a huge mistake.. and not literally huge but HUGE MISTAKE.. This is the mistake I've been avoiding since forever.. mistake that I've been telling other people that it is wrong to do it and never in anybody's life to do it because it's wrong.. and now I myself am doing the mistake.. and i could not turn back because i can't turn back the time.. i have to live with the mistake forever.. Phew,, that's a lot of mistake (word) in one paragraph.. Well, i guess this is it.. i just found this blog and writing some trash in it.. and then left it again for some time until i remember this again.. heh.. Anyhow, no one is actually reading this.. except me..

No comments:

Post a Comment